Over-The-Phone Interpretation is the fastest and most straightforward way to reach a professional interpreter in any industry.
Get real-time language support with our on-demand OPI capabilities. Bring in interpreters instantaneously to provide language access when you need it.
Benefits of Over-The-Phone Interpretation
Our smartphones dominate how we communicate every day, whether it's via text message, email, social media or phone call. In the world of interpreting, telephone interpreting has evolved in line with this change in the way we communicate.
Benefits of OPI:
- Over-The-Phone Interpreting (OPI) helps businesses across industries meet the needs of their multilingual daily business, from discussing a project with a colleague across the world or negotiating a deal with a business partner in another country.
- OPI is one of the fastest way to get access to quality interpretation when you need it. Whether on-demand or pre-scheduled, you can rely on the accuracy of the interpretation we provide.
- OPI enables you to build, strengthen, and maintain customer relationships from the healthcare to the legal industry and the world of global corporate business.
- Research conducted by Grammarly and Harris Poll found that businesses lose up to $1.2 trillion per year due to lack of effective communication. OPI helps you communicate more effectively and accurately with your multilingual colleagues or business partners.
Request a demo or a quote.
It’s a delight to work with Interprenet. Their staff are charming and efficient.
Remote interpreting services are a convenient way to source professionals from around the globe and match them to [a] client’s needs.
When And Where Is Over The Phone Interpretation (OPI) Used?
LegalIn the American legal system, everyone has the right to equal justice regardless of the language they speak. Sometimes, court interpreters cannot be present. When this happens, professional OPI interpreters with legal Subject Matter Expertise (SME) can help litigants and defendants with Limited-English Proficiency (LEP) navigate the court system and safeguard their due process rights.
MedicalOPI interpreters are a critical part of the US healthcare system. Medical practitioners have the legal and ethical responsibility to ensure equal access to care, and language should never be a barrier. There are many scenarios in which OPI interpreters specialized in healthcare are preferred over in-person. If the healthcare facility or patient is in a remote location or involved in an emergency, OPI is a welcomed and much-needed service.
EducationalWithin the United States, schools nationwide must ensure all English Learners (ELs) have equal access to education. Family members with Limited English Proficiency (LEP) also have the right to communicate with school personnel in their preferred language. When a call home is warranted or in an emergency, OPI enhances communication and strengthens trust.
CorporateFor businesses of all sizes, effective communication is critical to success. OPI ensures effective communication with your diverse customers, building trust and strengthening customer relationships, whether for business travel, meetings, or unexpected customer encounters.
How Does Over The Phone Interpretation (OPI) Work?
With a network of several thousand interpreters , Interprenet can seamlessly manage all of your OPI needs. Whether you require scheduled, short notice, or on-demand over-the-phone interpreting, our team of experienced schedulers, coupled with our proprietary interpreter scheduling system, is here for you.
Place your trust in Interprenet. The process is as simple as 1-2-3:
- Dial your dedicated hotline number to connect with an interpreter.
- The OPI operator will connect you with an interpreter for the language you select.
- After gathering the preliminary call information, the Operator will connect you to the OPI interpreter who will then accurately interpret what is heard between the parties from one language into another.
Interprenet effortlessly manages OPI assignments of any size, whether hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly. We are also happy to support short notice and on-demand OPI assignments, even for rare languages.
The Interprenet Advantage™: Over The Phone Interpretation (OPI)
What sets Interprenet apart from other OPI Language Services Providers?
Trust and Accessibility
We go above and beyond to ensure we are always available to our clients, and trust and accessibility are central to our corporate identity.
Suite of Language Solutions
Our OPI services are an integral part of our suite of language solutions. With our companion language solutions, our clients benefit from a full suite of services when and where they need them the most.
As an established and trusted OPI provider nationally and worldwide, Interprenet strives to exceed your expectations.
Why Choose Interprenet’s Over-The-Phone Interpreting (OPI)?
Available On-demand 24/7/365
Combination of Live CSRs and Live Voice Response (LVR)
Ease of Use (no need for special equipment)
Access Within Seconds
Extensive Vetting and Ongoing Interpreter Evaluation
Fully Compliant and Fully Secure
Advanced Technology and Call Capacity
Easy Billing (highly competitive rates)
Established, Trusted OPI Provider
Professionally Trained Interpreters with Subject Matter Expertise (SME)