Over-The-Phone Interpretation (OPI) is the fastest and most straightforward way to reach a professional interpreter in any industry.
Get real-time language support with our on-demand OPI capabilities. Bring in interpreters instantly to provide language access when you need it using Interprenet On-Demand.
Why OPI With Interprenet?
Introducing Interprenet On-Demand, our most advanced solution for OPI yet.
- Our OPI solution lets you connect to a qualified interpreter in seconds.
- Access 13,000 professional interpreters covering 300+ languages
- On-demand access to interpreters 24/7 with convenient per-minute billing
- Two options to connect: Dial-in access or access via our smartphone app
- Compliant, secure, and encrypted
- We make a dedicated support manager available to each client who will assist you as needed.
Discover Interprenet On-Demand:
It’s a delight to work with Interprenet. Their staff are charming and efficient.
We use Interprenet exclusively and have been very happy with the response and scheduling needs we have requested.
How Over-the-Phone Interpretation is Used:
In the American legal system, everyone has the right to equal justice regardless of the language they speak. Sometimes, court interpreters cannot be present. When this happens, professional OPI interpreters with legal Subject Matter Expertise (SME) can help litigants and defendants with Limited-English Proficiency (LEP) navigate the court system and safeguard their due process rights.
OPI interpreters are a critical part of the US healthcare system. Medical practitioners have the legal and ethical responsibility to ensure equal access to care, and language should never be a barrier. There are many scenarios in which OPI interpreters specialized in healthcare are preferred over in-person. If the healthcare facility or patient is in a remote location or involved in an emergency, OPI is a welcomed and much-needed service.
Within the United States, schools nationwide must ensure all English Learners (ELs) have equal access to education. Family members with Limited English Proficiency (LEP) also have the right to communicate with school personnel in their preferred language. When a call home is warranted or in an emergency, OPI enhances communication and strengthens trust.
For businesses of all sizes, effective communication is critical to success. OPI ensures effective communication with your diverse customers, building trust and strengthening customer relationships, whether for business travel, meetings, or unexpected customer encounters.
How Does Over-the-Phone Interpretation Work?
With a network of 13,000 professional interpreters , Interprenet can seamlessly manage all of your OPI needs.
The process is as simple as 1-2-3:
- Dial your dedicated hotline number to connect with an interpreter.
- The OPI operator will match you with an interpreter for the language you select.
- Within seconds you're connected to a professional OPI interpreter.
With Interprenet On-Demand, you can effortlessly manage recurring OPI assignments of any size, whether hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly - even for rare languages.